Lynne Gilliland is an expert on leadership teams and organizational change in the global development sector. After a career leading humanitarian and development efforts for a large international organization in Africa, South Asia and Honduras she launched her own consulting company where she offers strategies and coaching to many well-known companies. She has spoken at conferences and written papers that support organizational excellence.
In this episode we’re talking about what is takes to lead in the current global environment — what every leader needs to know, what the workplace needs, and what’s coming next.
What you will learn …
- How to speak to leadership in a way that they hear what you’re saying
- How to enroll your leaders so you have the best chance of being effective
- The importance of self-managing
- Why it’s important to listen to “the wisdom in the room”
- How to lead and support your people through change
- What is a “change resilient organization” and how do we get there?
Resources mentioned in this episode: