Alejandra Mielke, PhD, ACC is an Intercultural and DEI Trainer, Latinx Leadership Development Consultant & Keynote Speaker. Her expertise is Latino Hispanic leadership development and intercultural solutions for cross-cultural organizations. She is dedicated to empowering Latinx individuals and fostering inclusive environments. Through her company, Latina Power Coaching, she provides executive and leadership coaching for Latina executives. She is also a co-founder of El Puente Institute.
We’re talking about the latest thinking around what it takes to effectively manage and work in the multicultural workplace.
What you will learn …
- The steps for learning to manage in a multicultural workplace
- How to be a “culturally competent” manager and leader
- How to use cultural differences as an opportunity to be curious, ask and learn
- Understanding “cultural scripts” – how different cultures respond and behave differently
Resources mentioned in episode:
Dr. Mielke Recommends:
- Leading with Cultural Intelligence by David Livermore
- Culture Crossing by Michael Landers
- Cultural Intelligence: Surviving and Thriving in the Global Village by David C. Thomas
Get in Touch with Dr. Mielke: