Mary Fineis is a life leadership and sports performance coach with over three decades of experience, including 20 years at General Motors. She helps her clients develop a success mindset and a path to make their visions a reality. Mary helps athletes and leaders reach peak performance in the short term, the long term, and in the moment.
In this episode, we’re talking about how the same principles used to enhance the performance and success in athletes can apply for middle managers and leaders. By discovering your true purpose and embracing it, you can show up authentically and confidently as a leader. Mary shares how creating your own success path and finding your focus helps you crush your goals and be the best you can be!
What you will learn …
- Why you need to know what drives you … what creates the “fire in your belly”
- Discover your own success path — your journey to being successful
- How your vision of who you want to be and how you want to show up can shape your goals
- Work with your strengths and opportunities to meet your vision
- Why you must focus on goals and process, and not outcome
Resources mentioned in episode: