Taryn Laakso is passionate about igniting the spark in her audience so they play a bigger game in their leadership. She is a contributing author of the book “How to Thrive in a Post-Covid World” and owner of a successful, 6-figure coaching business.
Taryn and I both do deep work in Positive Intelligence and we’re talking about how you, as a leader and manager, can understand and leverage these skills, insights and knowledge to up your inner game of resiliency and confidence.
What you will learn …
- What “mental fitness” is and what it means to you as a leader
- How to use mental fitness to bounce back when presented with a challenge or setback
- Why resiliency is a critical competency of leadership
- How to find the gift and opportunity in challenges
- How to use Positive Intelligence to overcome self-doubt
Resources mentioned in episode: