Lisa Duerre is the co-founder and CEO of RLD Group, a coaching collective helping tech companies take culture transformation out of the clouds, banish burnout and drive bottom line results. She has been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC,The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Entrepreneur and more.
She is the host of “Ctrl+Alt+Delete with Lisa Duerre”, a top 10 podcast on technical leadership. And she’s raising awareness for women living with lipidema, a disease affecting 1 out of 9 women.
In this episode we’re talking about the pressures and challenges middle managers are facing today in a BANI (brittle, anxious, non-linear, incomprehensible) workplace. Plus how to recognize when you give your power away and how to get it back so you can be an authentic, effective leader.
What you will learn …
- How being a FIRM (Flexible, Intuitive, Resilient and Mindful) leader will help you survive and thrive
- How to find your power within and get clear on your inner resilience
- What your personal brand is and how being relatable creates trust
- Why it’s important to be authentic and vulnerable as a leader to move your team forward
- What it means to be inclusive and to create a flexible work environment around hidden disability
Resources mentioned in episode:
Podcast: Ctrl+Alt+Delete with Lisa Duerre
Lisa on LinkedIn