Linda Stacy is host of Work Dope, a podcast about the messiness and the potential of humans at work. She is also a management consultant.
Linda believes that a lot of resources like coaching and training are funneled toward executive level leaders and not enough goes to middle management. She is on a mission to bring top-level resources to everyone so they can have a more satisfying and engaged experience in the workplace.
In this episode we’re talking about the messiness of the workplace for middle managers plus insights and strategies for creating a rich experience while unpacking your true potential.
What you will learn …
- Why the combination of mindset and skill set are crucial to middle managers
- Why it’s important to be clear on your own values — what is authentically true for you — so you can operate from your gifts as a manager
- Why self-evaluation is critical and how to work it into your daily life
- The value of doing a “mind dump” preview of your week and even your day to sort priorities and stay focused
- Why you must build self-care into your life and work
Resources mentioned in episode: