Casi Jewett has a masters degree in organizational development and is an HR consultant serving many diverse industries in the public sector and small business.
In this podcast episode, we’re discussing the need to respect and honor introverts in your workplace. Whether you manage introverts or you are an introvert leader yourself, you’ll discover how to “find the gold” to ensure your success.
What you will learn …
- How introversion is a strength, not a weakness.
- What are the challenges and gifts of leading as an introvert?
- How introverts can harness their natural gifts and be recognized for how they add value without feeling like they have to be someone else.
- Tips for understanding and using the powers of introversion in the workplace.
- How and why to have the “I’m an introvert” conversation with your boss
Resources mentioned in this episode: